Citizens Information Board launches National Calendar of Training Events Sept – Dec 2014
The Citizens Information Board has launched its National Calendar of Training Courses with 20 training events planned to take place throughout the country in the coming months.
New Information topics include:
- Effective Governance for Board Members of CIB Funded Services
- Making a Will – Direction for those with Impaired Capacity & their Families
- One Parent Family Payment Changes
- Unfair Treatment in the Workplace – Focus on the new Protected Disclosures Act 2014
- Overview of Social Housing Supports
- Maximising Income for Persons Returning to Work
New courses on skills include:
- Negotiation Skills in a Representative Advocacy context
- Written Communications Skills
When applying for courses you are encouraged to please send applications to the appropriate CIB office listed on the Calendar.
Further information on all courses /contact details and upcoming events including application form are available on our website at www.citizensinformationboard.ie/services/training.
For further information you can contact our training department at 0761 07 9020 or email email@example.com.