Service Delivery Administrator
Permanent & Temporary, Full-Time & Part Time Positions,
35/17.5 hours per week
The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist clients with identifying appropriate solutions and advocate with creditors on their behalf. Dublin South MABS is seeking to create a panel for positions for its offices based in the Dublin South Region.
- Posts: Successful candidates will be placed on a panel from which temporary and permanent, part-time and full time Service Delivery Administrator posts which arise within the next twelve months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. Posts will be located in the Dublin South Region. When permanent or temporary vacancies arise (part-time or full-time), they will be offered to paneled candidates depending on their position on the panel. Further instructions on the mechanics of the panel will be given to the successful candidates. The panel will be active for a period of twelve months.
- Full Time Salary Scale: €27,844 to €41,093 (including 2 long service increments), pro-rata for part time staff.
- Probationary Period: All new entrants to MABS are subject to a probationary period.
- Incremental Credit: It is expected, that all new entrants to MABS will be appointed at point one of the salary scale. However, Dublin South MABS operates an incremental credit process for appointments higher than point one. This process is applicable to new entrants into MABS. Incremental credit criteria, based on the competencies for the role, are assessed against employment history as laid out in the application form only. A request for incremental credit from a successful candidate must be made within the first 3 months of employment. The decision on whether or not to award an incremental credit is a decision made by the Board and is subject to the availability of funding.
- Application Process: These details and the application process are outlined in the candidate pack.
- Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 18 November 2022. CVs and late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
Applications must be made on the relevant application form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following in the subject header – Panel Recruitment for Service Delivery Administrator– Permanent, Temporary, Full Time, Part Time.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 18th November 2022
(Curriculum Vitae (CV’s), late, incomplete or hand-written applications will not be accepted. Applicants will be shortlisted solely on the basis of information contained in their completed application form).
A detailed job description and application form together with further information on MABS can be accessed at: https://mabs.ie/about/careers/vacancies/
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available at:
Dublin South MABS is an equal opportunities employer