The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist clients with identifying appropriate solutions and advocate with creditors on their behalf. North Connacht & Ulster MABS is seeking a:
Permanent, Full Time (35 Hours per Week)
Monaghan Office, Castleblaney, Co. Monaghan
North Connacht & Ulster MABS has a vacancy for a permanent Full Time Money Adviser. The Money Adviser will provide a free, independent, confidential money advice service to facilitate clients to deal with debt problems and to become financially independent in the long term. Money Advisers also provide debt prevention education to the target group.
- Permanent Post: This is a permanent position subject to completion of a six month probationary period.
- Salary: €35,832 - €51,616 per annum (inclusive of two Long Service Increments (LSI), see candidate pack for further information).
- Application Process: These details and the application process are outlined in the candidate pack.
- Panel of Qualified Candidates: A panel of qualified candidates may be formed from which temporary and permanent, full and part-time Money Advisers posts, which arise in a specified period up to a maximum of 12 months, will be filled. Posts will be located in Castleblaney, Co. Monaghan.
- Incremental Credit Assessment: MABS operates an incremental credit process for new entrants to the MABS network at request. For further information please see the candidate pack.
- Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 6 August 2021. CVs and late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board
MABS is an equal opportunities employer