The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist clients with identifying appropriate solutions and advocate with creditors on their behalf. Dublin South MABS is seeking a:
Full Time (35 Hours per Week), Dublin South MABS, Ballyfermot Office
Dublin South MABS has a vacancy for a permanent Full Time Money Adviser. The Money Adviser will provide a free, independent, confidential money advice service to facilitate clients to deal with debt problems and to become financially independent in the long term. Money Advisers also provide debt prevention education to the target group.
- Permanent Post: This is a permanent position subject to completion of a six month probationary period.
- Full Time Salary Scale: €35,831 to €51,616 (including 2 long service increments), pro-rata for part time staff.
- Incremental Credit: MABS operates an incremental credit process for new entrants to the MABS Network, on request, which is based on the information provided by applicants on their application form. See candidate pack for more details. The decision on whether or not to award an incremental credit is a decision made by the Board and is subject to the availability of funds.
- A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which permanent, full time Money Adviser posts which arise within the next twelve months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. Posts will be located in the Dublin South Area.
- Application Process: These details and the application process are outlined in the candidate pack.
- Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 16 September 2022. CVs and late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
A detailed job description and application form together with further information on MABS can be accessed at: www.mabs.ie
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
MABS is an equal opportunities employer.
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board