The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist clients with identifying appropriate solutions and advocate with creditors on their behalf. North Leinster MABS is seeking to recruit a:
Service Delivery Manager
Full Time (35 Hours per Week), Longford & Westmeath
North Leinster MABS has a vacancy for a permanent Full Time Service Delivery Manager. The Service Delivery Manager is fully responsible and accountable for the delivery of a timely, efficient and effective high quality Money Advice and Budgeting Service to clients in their designated area. For a full list of responsibilities please see the candidate pack.
- Permanent Post: This is a permanent position subject to completion of a six month probationary period.
- Full Time Salary Scale: €43,943 to €60,442 (including 2 long service increments), pro-rata for part time staff.
- Incremental Credit: It is expected that all new entrants to North Leinster MABS will be appointed at point one of the salary scale. However, North Leinster MABS operates an incremental credit process for appointments higher than point one. This process is applicable to new entrants into MABS. Incremental credit criteria, based on the competencies and essential criteria for the role, are assessed against employment history as laid out in the application form only. The decision on whether or not to award an incremental credit is a decision made by the Board and is subject to the availability of funding. See candidate pack for more information.
- A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which permanent, full time Service Delivery Manager posts which arise within the next twelve months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. Posts will be located in Counties Longford & Westmeath.
- Application Process: These details and the application process are outlined in the candidate pack.
- Closing date: 5pm on Tuesday 31 January 2023. CVs and late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
A detailed job description and application form together with further information on MABS can be accessed at: www.mabs.ie
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
MABS is an equal opportunities employer.
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board