Citizens Information Board launches National Calendar of Training Events Sept - Dec 2015
The Citizens Information Board has launched its National Calendar of Training Courses with 23 training events planned to take place throughout the country in the coming months.
This calendar we have two Pilot eLearning courses:
- Recent Developments in Employment Law
- Means Testing of Social Welfare Payments
Other courses include:
- The Companies Act 2014 and the Charities Act 2009 – Implication for CIB Delivery Partners
- Understanding and Calculating deductions from Payslips
- Consumer Rights and Redress Mechanisms
- Housing Assistance Payment
- Highlighting current Social Policy Issues – Social Policy Work in CISs
- Navigating the PAYE Taxation system
When applying for courses you are encouraged to please send applications to the appropriate CIB office.
Further information on all courses /contact details and upcoming events including application form are available on our website at:
For further information you can contact our training department at 0761 07 9020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.