Citizens Information Board launches National Calendar of Training Events
The Citizens Information Board has launched its Spring National Calendar of Training Courses with 19 training events planned to take place throughout the country from April to June 2015.
- Maximising Income for Welfare Recipients and for those on low income
- Social Welfare Reviews & Appeals
- Advanced Means Testing Calculations for Information Providers
- Dealing with Queries on the Recovery of Over-payments from DSP
- Family Law with focus on (1) Breakdown and (2) Civil Partnership
- Homelessness Prevention
- Tenants of Private Rented accommodation & Social Housing – recent developments
- Overview of Social Housing Supports
- Employment Law – recent developments
- Working with clients who may present with Mental Health difficulties
When applying for courses please send applications to the appropriate CIB office.
Contact details and further information on all courses and upcoming events including application form are available on our website at citizensinformationboard.ie/services/training.
For further information you can contact our training department at 0761 07 9020 or email email@example.com.