Citizens Information Board launches National Calendar of Training Events
The Citizens Information Board has launched its National Calendar of Training Courses with 38 training events planned to take place throughout the country from March to June 2014.
New Information topics include:
- Introduction to Cross Border issues and the Social Welfare system in Northern Ireland
- Recent Developments in Training and Education: Emphasis on returning to work
- Dealing with queries on the recovery of Overpayments from the Department of Social Protection
- Understanding the Assisted Decision Making Bill 2013
- Supports for Social Housing – Assessments and Rents
New courses on skills include:
- Practical Management Skills for Managers of Services supported by Citizens Information Board (5 days)
- Preparing for the role of Volunteer Co-Ordinator in the Citizens Information Service
- Supporting the Information Giving process: A course for NEW Receptionists/Administrators
- Dealing with Challenging Behaviour
When applying for courses please send applications to the appropriate CIB office.
Further information on all courses /contact details and upcoming events including application form are available on our website at www.citizensinformationboard.ie/services/training.
For further information you can contact our training department at 0761 07 9020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.